A Blessing In Tears



The disappointment, 
A pain in disguise,
A blessing in tears,
He took away my happiness,
I was indeed hurting,
Without I realizing,
Happiness are felt when I put my mind into it,
Happiness is optional,
Happiness is just a state of mind,
I believe all the pains are meant for my growth,
And if I don't learn from it,
Then I'm not a human enough
for not carry my responsibility,
I'll keep running,
Looking for my eternal peace,
I know it is somewhere,
In a place that I yet not discover,
How much pain is the worst,
How much is too much, 
How many blessings that I forgot to count,
Am I broken enough to complain,
Is whining a sin?
If I whine who gonna listen,
If He listens does my path change?
If my path changed am I become happier?
If I'm happier won't I complaint?
If I never complaint anymore do my life complete?
Still looking, I don't know the answer,
Life is mystery,
Pain in disguise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips kebah demam orang Russia

Give And Take

How To Score A+ in English Without Being A Good Speaker