Dear, Daddy!











Dear, daddy!
I still remember your voice,
Your laugh when you cracked a joke,
Sorry I rolled my eyes though,
I remember how hard you tried to talk to me,
All I answered was silence,
My ego was all over the place,
You broke my mom's heart,
I couldn't really forgive you,
Yes, I am that kind of girl,
Who remember all things, everything,
You did when I was 10, 20,
But we were always connected,
Through soul, telepathic,
The way I couldn't really put my finger on,
I always feel you even though we were always separated,
I knew you suffered,
I knew you tried to fix everything,
I'm sorry it was too late,
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to see you for the last time,
How I wished I could hug and kiss you,
Until this very day,
You are always on my mind,
I wish you peace and heaven,
I know those two place are where you belong.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give And Take

Tips kebah demam orang Russia

How To Score A+ in English Without Being A Good Speaker